Friday, June 19, 2009

Country Girls

These are some shots from the other week at Grandma and "Silly Papa's" house, (my parents).

My girls often just take my breath away, with their silly stories, thoughtful words or acts of kindness. Even their sassiness can take my breath away- mostly because I thought some of that came much later in life. But these little girls took my breath away again... at how they are growing up.

Emma's personality is bigger than life and what those little red boots can carry.

And Bella is starting to discover and define who she is.
(Right now it's a toss up between Tom boy and Country girl). What ever she decides, she at least knows what she doesn't want.

My little Emma - always has her own style. And a smile that goes with everything!!!

I love the sunlight in her hair. She is a shining light in my life.
And the tough girl with her boots and tractor. She even baits and releases her own fish from her pole now.
Each day I pray that both my girls keep shining in their spirit and always go after what they want. To know who they are, by their own definition and no one else's, and to stay true to themselves. I pray they keep their "Laura Ingalls" nature in this "Hannah Montana" world. And that if a boy does win their heart and respect, that he nurture and love her for who she is and encourage her in all she does. God bless all my angels, for they are such treasures.



No comments:

Post a Comment