Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Work, work, work...

What a whirlwind!! First Shaun gets a job with one company, and then he gets another offer for a different one. He took it and starts next Tuesday. I believe he will be much happier in this new job and he will do well. He will be the General Manager of another restrurant here in the cities. So that is good.

I still have to try to add to our income so now I have the possibility of 4 jobs! I am cleaning houses now, I am hopefully signing with someone today and have 2 more interested. I am hoping to have six houses to alternate weeks and work 3 days a week on that. I also have a part time day care for a little girl with Down syndrome. I met her and her family today and sooo loved it. I can't wait for the first day. I will only have her one day a week for now, maybe 2 eventually. I also have 2 other part time possibilities in the works. One at a daycare/school, and one for the fall as a coordinater for an after school program for children with disabilities. Wow, I hope these all work out, and that it will provide enough money for me and my family, and that I can cover daycre for all the kids. We'll see. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment