Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

So - here is a crew.
My little Fireman, 2nd year in a row.
Gotta love it. Not sure what we will do next year. We'll have to get creative. The stuff he really likes, they don't make in his size anymore.
Our little Butterfly.
And our scary witch.
Well, kind of.
This was on Friday night. I'll blog that story soon - "Friday Fright Night".Here are the girls on Halloween. A few changes. And then I ran out of batteries for the camera and couldn't get one of the three of them again. Pretty fun night.
Bella has on the cutest stripes, green down her neck, black hair, and "glow in the dark" glitter on her face, that didn't actually glow. Bummer.

And Emma. This smile is in every picture. She loves Halloween. Dressing up is great. And tons of people just give you candy!








All in all, a pretty fun Halloween.
Thank goodness for the extra hour of sleep, and places to donate all that candy!
(The kids only keep some and the rest goes to the "Good Witch" who takes it to other boys and girls who weren't able to go trick or treating. Nicest lady - she leaves my kids new coloring books every year. Although Bella figured it out this year and helped me set it up. It's kind of a bummer to not be able to surprise her anymore, but that feeling was replaced by being to do it together and having our own little secret. Now she helps me make things special for the other two. I think I like this better. )
Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment